The eternal optimism that everyone seemed to carry around with them during that time frame. People were light on their feet, carried very few burdens and literally everything was in constant motion.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I own a library card, I use it about once a month to grab an afternoon of research. It's amazing the capacity of libraries even in the face of reduced budgets.
3. What's the secret to success?
Confidence. Watch how a successful person manages the less successful times in their life, their confidence never wains and serves as a motivator to keep them traveling the path~whatever that path may be.
4. This is national backyard games week, what's your favorite backyard game?
All time favorite is bocce. Followed by badminton. In fact, it's time for a polish on the balls and a new set of birdies!
5. If I dropped by today, what would I find on your coffee table?
Actually a small service table serves as a coffee table and today you'd likely find one of the cats lounging on it.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
Bicycles are the best beach utility vehicle. Nothing fancy, simply a cruiser. Never tire of a tootle around the neighborhood.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
Easy, any Italian hard cheese, but would narrow that down to Fulvi Pecorino Romano.
8. (Random thought for the week) Sending your ashes to space, that simply appeals to the sense of adventure in me, even in after life existence! Beam me up Scotty!