Thank them in person or in some other fashion for defending a freedom you cherish. Hire them for employment. Offer support to their families while they are stationed outside the United States.
2.Besides a flag what is something you own that is red, white and blue?
A t-shirt, a decorative serving plate and a drink cooler.
3.Does love really conquer all?
Love is a many faceted emotion to say that it exists only in a certain fashion would diminish its actual ability to mirror many aspects of its true self. And there within lies the key to its ability to conquer. One might love a pet, but have great distaste for its shedding. One might love a wine, but know that too much of it is not a good thing. One might love a person, yet never actually hold that person in their arms.
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution." Kahlil Gibran
4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie?
5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser?
Like great bartenders, hairdressers are that natural breed of people that take it all in and have the ability to divulge great wisdom in a single sentence or with the nod of head. Yet, I don't share with either.
6. Does money lead to selfishness?
Money can in times where it is not plentiful create selfish acts of preservation rather than generosity.
7. What piece of furniture in your house most needs replacing or refinishing?
That would be several pieces from the same 1920's era that have been reconfigured from a buffet service to a desk, a bureau and a night stand.
8. Flag Day many people associate it with Memorial Day or July 4th, but there is actually a day dedicated to the Flag Resolution ~ Truman in 1949 signed an Act of Congress declaring such (though had been practiced widely before that)